Booster pads have a soft, flow-through design (no moisture barrier) that allows the pad to fill to capacity, then pass additional fluid through to the primary garment. They are to be used in combination with disposable briefs or disposable underwear substantially increasing absorbency. Booster pads are easy to change and dispose, and economically extend the use of the primary garment.
Booster pad benefits:
- Prevent leakage from top, sides, and leg openings
- Extend wear-time allowing for uninterrupted sleep and social activities
- Reduce changes of the disposable undergarment
- Help manage bowel incontinence
Booster pad placed in a disposable brief or disposable underwear:
- Remove release-paper from adhesive strip, dispose in waste container.
- Position pad in target area where leakage is occurring. Place pad between the inner leg cuffs, ensuring the pad is completely inside the inner leg cuffs.
- For women, position the pad toward the back.
- For men, position the pad toward the front.
Side Leakage: Strategically place the booster pad over the hip area, adhesive side out with release-paper removed. Apply disposable undergarment over the pad. Help prevent leaking for side sleepers (may not be applicable for disposable underwear).
Top-Front Leakage: Position booster pad horizontally across the stomach, adhesive side out with release-paper removed. Apply disposable undergarment over the pad (may not be applicable for disposable underwear).
For Men: Fold booster pad over top of the penis with release-paper to the outside. DO NOT remove release paper. Apply absorbent undergarment as usual.
For Women: Position the pad toward the back to reduce nighttime leakage.
Booster Contour in a disposable Brief
The wide hourglass shape is designed specifically for urinary and bowel incontinence. Soft texture makes cleanup easier. Bo adhesive strip provides easy removal of the Contour Booster. Place on target area of disposable brief where extra absorption is needed.
Rely medical carries a full line of booster pads. If you have questions or want to learn more about booster pad options available, speak with an Rely Medical Supply Product Expert. Our Product Experts are available by calling toll-free at (888) 529-2308 • Weekdays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST. Our friendly and caring Product Experts will be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have about our products, services, or take your order over the phone.