The Prevail® Ultimate Regular bladder control pad is one of our most popular selling products. It's no wonder that PREVAIL® is the #1 protective hygiene brand in U.S. Healthcare. Women who experience very frequent light leakage should use ultimate absorbency pads to feel fresh and dry all day long.
- Prevail Bladder Control Pads protect against light leakage, absorbing over 30% more wetness than both Poise and Always Discreet.*
- Prevail locks in over 50% more wetness than Always Discreet BCPs*
- Prevail absorbs 2X more than Always Discreet BCPs*
- Prevail absorbs over 80% more than Always Discreet*
- Prevail Ultimate BCP absorbs 30% more than Poise Contour Fit Ultimate BCP*
- Prevail BCPs lock in over 10X more wetness than the leading period pad*
- Prevail BCPs lock in over 10X more wetness than Always Regular Ultrathin Maxi*
Prevail® is the only brand with MaxSorb™ Gel which actively locks up wetness to help you feel cleaner, fresher, drier. Additional features include: Omni-Odor Guard® to neutralize odors before they form, 100% breathable moisture barrier that allows skin to breathe, Dri-Fit™ cotton enhanced™ system to help keep skin dry and healthy by reducing friction, and they are individually wrapped so you can grab, go, and get on with your day
Additional features include:
- Prevail® Bladder Controls Pads offer discreet, comfortable and reliable protection for bladder leaks.
- MaxSorb™ Gel actively locks up wetness to help you feel cleaner, fresher, drier
- 100% Breathable - A fully breathable moisture barrier that allows skin to breathe
- Prevail® has Dri-Fit™ cotton enhanced™ to help you feel more natural by keeping your skin dry and comfortable.
- Individually wrapped for your convenience
- Discreet shipping and FSA-eligible
If you're currently using feminine hygiene to manage bladder leaks, you’re not alone. But if you upgrade to protective hygiene you’ll be amazed at how much simpler managing leaks becomes when you're armed with the best solution. Prevail products are designed specifically for daily use, like deodorant, so they fit right into your regular hygiene routine.
If you are looking for the right bladder control pad to meet your needs, call us for a free incontinence consultation. One of our friendly and compassionate Product Experts will be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have. We're here to help you find an incontinence product that works for your needs. Call us a call at 1-888-529-2308 or visit our website at RelyMedical.com to browse our Prevail line of bladder control pads or the full range of incontinence pads and liners available in Rely Medical Supply's online store.
*based on ISO capacity testing of Moderate and Maximum BCPs
Always® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company. First Quality Products, Inc. is not affiliated with The Procter & Gamble Company
Poise® is a registered trademark of Kimberly Clark Worldwide, Inc. First Quality Products, Inc. is not affiliated with Kimberly Clark Worldwide, Inc.