Level 0 - Light Capacity
Abena Abri-Form PREMIUM Briefs have earned a reputation for superior quality and super absorbency. These briefs are more than "cloth-like," they are completely "breathable." Humidity and heat is transported away from the skin while urine and odor remain inside the product. The advantages of this technology are that the skin is kept dry, and temperature is being normalized; which reduces the development of skin irritation and diaper dermatitis. Furthermore, the cloth-like backsheet is soundless and discretion of the user is ensured. Abri-Form PREMIUM Briefs have been released with different absorption capacities based on four levels.
These Level 0 Abri-Form Briefs feature soft standing leakage barriers, wetness indicator, refastenable tabs, an elastic waistband, odor guard, and unsurpassed quality of construction. And most importantly, Abri-Form Briefs absorb more than U.S. manufactured products.
- Light incontinence level (68 fl. oz).
- Combination of fast drying super-absorbent polymers, quick-wicking channels and top-dry layer keep the skin dry and minimize leaks to reduce diaper and linen changes and allow for uninterrupted sleep of user and caregiver.
- Non-woven side panels made from soft and breathable material, which provide a high level of security and holds the pad in place.
- Flexible tapes ensures the best combination of comfort and security, even during physical activities.
- Ultimate leakage protection with barriers extended right to the edge, and built-in cross barrier at the rear.
- Abena Abri-Form Briefs are latex-free and chlorine-free.
Large: 68 fl. oz. (Light)
Large (39" - 60") - item#: ABE 43059
Large: 26 per pack / 104 per case (4 packs per case)