Helps protect and relieve itching, chafing and minor skin irritation. The added protection of calamine forms a long-lasting barrier between exposed skin and moisture while the menthol-free formulation offers relief without any burn from harsh ingredients.
- Thera® Calazinc Body Shield
- Temporarily protects and helps manage moisture and relieve minor skin irritation, chafing and itching due to rashes
- Formulated with zinc oxide (20.0%) as a protectant that helps prevent skin irritation
- Features the added protection of calamine (3.0%), shield forms a long-lasting barrier between torn or exposed skin against harmful stimuli such as minor cuts, burns, or dry, cracked skin
- Helps prevent skin irritation by forming an effective barrier associated with wet, cracked skin as well as chafing and treating incontinence-associated dermatitis
- Formulated with hyaluronic acid, a natural lubricating substance, with water-bonding abilities to hydrate and help improve the appearance of the skin particularly important during aging process
- Calazime dries light exudates from compromised skin
- Lowered viscosity to apply easier and leave less residue
- Formulated with natural compounds, such as bisabolol (commonly known as chamomile) and ginger root extract penetrate the skin to reduce inflammation
- Helps build skin integrity with a proprietary vitamin blend including, but not limited to vitamins B, C, and E.
- Designed with amino acid blend with compounds less than 500 Daltons in size to effectively penetrate through all layers of the skin
- For single patient use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex