Iodosorb® Gel is a 3-in-1 wound preparation that kills bacteria, manages, exudates, and debrides the wound bed.
- Iodosorb® Gel is a sterile antimicrobial dressing formulation of .09 % Cadexomer Iodine
- Cadexomer Iodine are beads that absorb slough, soft necrotic tissue and exudate.
- As the bead absorbs fluid, the broad spectrum antimicrobial activity of 0.9% iodine is released for up to 72 hours.
- Gel formed over the wound promotes moist healing.
- A change in color (white) indicates when Iodosorb® should be changed
- Developed to build a platform for the treatment of chronic wounds.
- Manufactured by Smith & Nephew
Size: 10 gram or 40 gram tube
Item #: 10 gram - SN 629962
40 gram - SN 549315