- Vendor: Dynarex
WeCare™ Petroleum Jelly
WeCare™ white petroleum jelly is a colorless, alcohol-free ointment. An excellent multipurpose solution that every home, office, and facility needs.
This pure sensitive formula that is ideal for healing dry, damaged, or cracked skin- even on eczema and sensitive areas. Available in single use packets, and tubes for convenience in a wide variety of long-term care facilities, homecare, tattoo parlors, first aid kits, and more.
- For Minor Skin Irritations: Designed to help prevent and treat minor skin irritations, such as dry skin, diaper rash, eczema, psoriasis.
- Moisturizes and Protects: It acts as a skin protectant ointment that temporarily protects and relieves chafed, chapped, flaking skin and lips. Creates a protective layer over skin irritations, minor cuts and burns. This oily moisturizer may also ease the redness of a new scar and lower your chances of infection. It also won’t burn when you put it on.
- General Protection: Helps protect the skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. Can be used as a diaper rash ointment as it is designed to seal out wetness and help treat and prevent diaper rash. You can start to use it on your baby’s skin about 3 weeks after birth.
- Reduce Itching Associated with Dry Skin: With some conditions, your skin may have a hard time keeping water in and bad stuff out. If it’s really dry, it could crack and let in bacteria. Petroleum jelly may help your skin and the medicines you take work better. It can ease inflammation and keep your skin moist. This can help you itch and scratch less. To get the most out of your petroleum jelly, use it on your skin when it’s damp.
- Prevent and Heal Chafing and Blisters: Place a thing layer over places that rub and may cause chafing or blisters such as thighs and heals. If you do get a blister, petroleum jelly on your sore can help it heal.
- Makeup Remover: A thin layer of WeCare™ Petroleum Jelly gives you a safe way to remove eye makeup and mascara. (try not to get in your eye) Also a thin layer on your under eye area and eye lids can help with some added moisture.
- Pet Care: Rub a little petroleum jelly on your dog’s paw pads before you take them out for a winter walk. It can protect their feet from the cold and from salt on the sidewalks. This oily layer can also moisturize your pet’s skin if they have atopic dermatitis.
- 100% pure white petroleum jelly - which is commonly comprised of petrolatum, lanolin, mineral oil, and dimethicone.
- Available in 3 different sizes
- Free of Dyes
- Latex Free
- Convenient and Portable Packaging
- Stores at room temperature
- Safe for sensitive skin
5g Individual Packets - Item #: DYN 1140
1 oz. Tube - Item #: DYN 1141
4 oz. Tube - Item #: DYN 1145
5g Packet -144 per Box / 864 per case (6 boxes of 144)
1 oz. - 12 per pack / 72 per case (6 packs per case)
4 oz. - 6 per pack / 72 per case (12 packs per case)
Manufactured by Dynarex®
Have a question?
WeCare™ Petroleum Jelly